Occupational Medicine of the Rockies is consistently among the highest rated Pinnacol Assurance providers and is a SelectNet provider. Our staff has many years of occupational medicine experience and is highly adept at managing workers’ compensation injuries. It is our mission to provide prompt, high quality medical care, facilitating the recovery of the patient. We understand and appreciate the complexities involved in the management of work-related injuries. We understand the importance of education and communication.
Employers and Human Resources Managers
Occupational Medicine of the Rockies understands that in addition to providing exemplary medical care, we also need to provide top-notch customer service to our employers and human resource staff. Occupational Medicine of the Rockies provides a wide range of occupational health related services with the client support to make your job easier.
- Specialized Protocols for Each Client
- Prompt Reporting of Drug Screenings and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Industry Leading Administrative Support
Insurance Companies, Legal Professionals and Third Party Administrators
Dr. F. Mark Paz provides independent medical-legal review services and expert testimony for injured workers, insurance companies, legal professionals and third party administrators. Dr. Paz is dedicated to providing the medical-legal client with high quality objective opinions. He provides a detailed report based upon his 20 plus years of experience as a physician treating illnesses and injuries. Dr. Paz has extensive courtroom experience and has testified at more than 150 hearings, trials and depositions.
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Medical Record Reviews
- Rule 16 Reports
Occupational Health Services
- Walk-in and Scheduled Injury Care
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Hazmat Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals & Post-Offer Physicals
- Drug and Alcohol Screening with online results access
- E-ScreensRespirator CertificationsLift and Carry Assessment
- Hearing and Vision Screening and Surveillance
- Non-treating Physician Impairment Ratings